- Using various strategies and tools to provide effective solutions to customers' concerns.
- Communicating with clients, engineers, and other technicians to ensure that services are delivered effectively.
- Promptly following up on service requests and providing customer feedback.
- Monitoring equipment and machinery performance and developing preventative maintenance measures.
- Conducting quality assurance and safety checks on all equipment.
- Delivering demonstrations to ensure that customers are educated on safe and effective equipment use.
- Providing recommendations about new features and product improvements.
- Monitoring inventory and reordering materials when needed.
- Conducting research and attending workshops to remain abreast of industry developments.
- Writing reports and presenting findings to Managers and Supervisors on a regular basis.
- An associate's degree in engineering or similar.
- A bachelor's degree or master's degree in engineering is preferred.
- Must have minimum 2-3 years of working experience in related field.
- A relevant certificate or license is advantageous.
- A valid driver's license and willingness to travel.
- Excellent active listening and customer service skills.
- The ability to deal with multiple requests without being overwhelmed.
- The ability to remain professional under pressure.
- Superb work ethic and a growth mindset.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048494 (Babli) .