Senior Java Developer
Leapfrog is a leading IT company working with clients to imagine and build software that people love to use. And we think we’re different Leapfrog is founded on a commitment to customer happiness and pride in craftsmanship. We care about who we work for and the quality of work we deliver, and that shows in the results we produce together.
- Research and understanding of various ERP system connection and integration requirements to design and build required interfaces.
- Work with internal/external team to prepare data mapping based on available APIs and data models.
- Write testable code to implement integration interfaces and make them configurable, robust, and easy to reuse.
- Make recommendations for the integration of products and services by carrying out proper researches.
- Minimizing the impact of integration on various existing processes.
- Evaluating the results of the integration projects and preparing documentation for the same.
- 4+ years of hands-on professional experience in developing solutions.
- Strong working experience with Java, Spring, Spring Integration, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Extensive knowledge about event-driven systems, schema mapping, exception handling, and retry mechanism.
- Expert knowledge about secure transmissions, digital signatures, and certificates.
- Strong experience with data and integration architecture.
- Experience with AWS services like API Gateway, Lambda Function, S3, SQS, SNS, Pipeline, DynamoDB, Cloudformation.
- Knowledge about various architectures and protocols such as XSLT, EDI, cXML, PEPPOL, REST, XML, CSV, SFTP, WSDL, SOAP, etc.
- Prior experience working with Netsuite, MS Dynamics 365, Sage Intacct, QBO, SAP, and other financial ERP system is a plus.
- Prior experience with Python is a plus.
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, directly contact at 9801898000 (Sangita).