The Next Education Consultancy has a long standing reputation of being one of the most comprehensive study abroad consultants in Nepal. We are situated at downtown Putalisadak, Kathmandu. Our head office is at Putalisadak, Kathmandu, Nepal. We have a support office in Sydney and branches at strategically important places of Nepal.
- Provides leadership and guidance.
- Participates during staff training week.
- Assists with program activities and other activities in the unit, working closely with the UnitLeader and other seniorstaff.
- Attends staff meetings and contributes information, ideas and evaluations.
- Deliver the counselling program to the students, colleagues and immediate supervisor.
- Report results of the program evaluation that demonstrates outcomes.
- Participate in decision making and in activities, which contribute to the effective operation within the department.
- Demonstrates the leadership skill and motivate the team members when required.
- Cooperate and collaborate with other professionals in enhancing the career and education of students.
- Interprets and explains college and university policies and procedures; participates in preparation of orientations and present academic information to students and parents during counselling sessions.
- Identify options for students to satisfy degree requirements; evaluate and take recommendations in the institution abroad for preferred program of study and assists students in completion of admission process.
- Regular follow ups to ensure that the students process abroad for the company.
- Achieve specified targets on time as agreed.
- Analyse progress; determine eligibility, necessity and resources to progress towards the target.
- Identify the current and potential needs or problem areas, and refer to the problem, if any, to the immediate supervisor through proper channel.
- Check various forms for accuracy such as curriculum changes, visa policy changes, fee schedule changes and update the same in the information system.
- Regularly search options for students to satisfy specific degree requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to provide leadership.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lead Program Activities.
- Should be proficient in English.
- Must have completed bachelor’s or Master's Degree.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in the related field.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898000 (Sangita).