The 135-years long legacy of the Dugar Group is carried forward by KL Dugar Group. Established in 1989, KL Dugar Group has been a trusted and respected name in Nepal for more than two decades, with its brands representing the best in quality.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports & records by collecting, analyzing, & summarizing a/c information.
- Fixed asset processing & reporting.
- Maintain bank A/c’s by requesting disbursements.
- Monitor reserves accounts & short term fund investments.
- Review bank statements.
- Research & reconcile all discrepancies.
- Auditing & verifying documents.
- Following internal audit & controls.
- Completing data backups.
- Financial & profitability analysis on a requested basis.
- Costing of goods from time to time to ensure sustainable profitability /Inventory planning and reordering on a regular basis
- Managing Few Key sales accounts and selling goods and ensuring timely payment collection. and required Followups.
- Positive attitude & desire to exceed expectations.
- Proficiency with email, MS office applications specially MS Word and MS Excel. Proficiency with TALLY software with hands on working experience of more than 3 years or more on TALLY software.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of employees, management & external parties to maximize performance.