- Strong interpersonal, writing, and multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in a team.
- Coordinate with personnel in other disciplines to integrate findings and recommendations.
- Planning, implementing and prioritizing quality systems and jobs as per company objective and requirements in coordination with concern dept/s.
- Responsible for developing, optimizing and improving products, performances and technologies within an organization.
- Overall in charge of herbal product and method development activities in the department.
- Cost reduction of product and procedures.
- Responsible for technology transfer from F R & D to commercial scale.
- Review of pilot /validation batch stability data.
- Executing necessary physical and chemical tests and analyses.
- Maintaining and building close contacts with customers, suppliers and markets in order to translate trends and opportunities into product or technology development.
- M Sc. (Botany) + 3 yrs experience OR B Pharm. (Ayurved) + 5 yrs experience.
- M Pharm. (Ayurved or Natural products) + 3 yrs experience (Experience in formulation part for Ayurvedic Proprietary medicines).
- Must have leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent Communication Skill and attractive personality.
- Flexible with work shifts
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898002.