Sales Officer (Heavy Equipment)
A Leading Automobile Company
It is one of the largest private industrial and trading conglomerates in Nepal, the company has been involved in a wide spectrum of industrial operations, manufacturing and trading products, ranging from industrial goods to consumer durables and non-durables. Good quality products and services, high production capacity, prompt delivery and warm interaction with the consumers have further enhanced the reputation that the group carries. This combined with an excellent marketing network has enabled us to cover a wide market.
- Maintain proper contact with customers and the dealership
- Demonstrate features and options on all vehicles in inventory
- Answer basic questions about financing and other optional financial products
- Promote the company’s service and finance department with buyers to ensure customer loyalty.
- Routinely follow up with buyers to ensure continued satisfaction
- Contribute to dealership sales data by filling out standard reports
- Cold call prospective buyers when necessary.
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Excellent persuasive verbal communication skills
- Time management skills and willingness to take the initiative
- Knowledge of automotive industry and technical aspects of vehicles and ownership
- Good knowledge of financing and basic mathematics skills
- 2-3 years of previous sales or customer service experience preferred
- Prior automotive sales experience and specific training.
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
For further information, directly contact at 9801898007 (Mahesh).