Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager
The British College
The British College is an independent institution located in Trade Tower Business Center Thapathali, Kathmandu. It was established in 2012 with the objective to provide undergraduate and post graduate courses of reputed UK Universities.
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures for all departments by collaborating with the Department Heads.
- Conduct staff training based on the standard procedures defined and its execution.
- Setting service standards as a part of the Quality Improvement Plan (QIP).
- Revising Quality Improvement Plan as per the instructions of top management.
- Following up/chasing on Deadlines from the Quality Improvement Plan.
- Prepare weekly and monthly compliance checklists as per the SOPs and QIP and execute compliance visits to ensure that processes comply with standards.
- Determining training needs of staff for quality assurance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preparing/revising policies and templates as per requirements.
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information.
- A professional appearance