AAC blocks were inceptioned when Kathmandu was devastated by the earthquake of 2015. During this dark hour, one of the BOD of the soon-to-be AAC Itta Udhyog Pvt. Ltd.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a procurement officer or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or related field preferred
- Candidate with techno commercial background would be preferred
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, directly contact at 9801048477 (Menuka).