- Responsible for planning, scheduling and execution of routine production activities at various manufacturing sites.
- Executing production activities on shop floor level and solving queries arising during the process.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and execution of validation batches and compiling the data required for Regulatory dept.
- Co-coordinating with Purchase, Stores and Other subsidiaries for material procurement & materials supply as per production schedule
- Ensuring the timely dispatches of all the goods.
- Responsible for compiling weekly/monthly PPIC report for smooth functioning of production activities.
- B.Pharm, B.Sc with 2-3 years work experience in relative field as Executive
- Working experience in relevant field preferred.
- Must have leadership and organizational quality
- Excellent Communication Skill and attractive personality.
- Flexible with work shifts
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898002.