India’s well-known food company Britannia is now permitted to produce its biscuits and bakery products in Nepal. Britannia Industries Limited has received permission to invest Rs 1.11 billion to set up a biscuit and bakery plant in Simara, Bara district, according to the Department of Industry (DoI). Britannia Nepal Pvt Ltd was registered at DoI as a 100% foreign direct investment entity. Khagendra Basnet, chief of Foreign Investment Section at DoI said that this is the largest investment commitment made to Nepal in recent years.
- Insure the completion of packaging oreder before deadlines.
- Ensure the funcanality of machines and its safety.
- Complete daily production reports and submit to Supervisors.
- Load bags and cartons on pallets manually as needed.
- Modify packaging and weigh bags to meet customer specifications.
- Ensure in compliance with operational policies and safety standards.
- Guide and assist colleagues in their job duties when needed.
- Good Communicator in both verbal and written.
- Ability to motivate team working with.
- Bachelor or masters in business management or relevant field.
- self motivated and hardworking.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898002.