Islington College is a modern and practical education based college dedicated to excellent academic performance and student experience. Established in 1996, the college has had nearly a couple of decades long experience in providing quality and industry-ready IT and Business.
- Monitor all the facilities available in the company and ensure proper conditions at all times.
- Direct the daily maintenance schedules and resources required to effectively and efficiently complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Provide employees with modern working facilities that supports the operation of world-class working environment.
- Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning, UPS, lights, motor pumps or generators.
- Plan, organize, maintain, and manage the operations and reliability of company facilities and general infrastructure systems.
- Establish and monitor preventative maintenance and conduct facility inspection processes on a regular basis.
- Participate in the development and administration of building and infrastructure maintenance budget; and coordinate the allocation of resources following budget approval.
- Participate in training and motivation of employees to meet established performance objectives.
- Oversee the work of external contractors to ensure terms of agreements are met and work is completed satisfactorily.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degrees with 5 years work experience in a similar role.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- General knowledge of building construction and maintenance practice.
- Ability to manage and lead a team.
- Basic knowledge of computer software including MS Office.
- Present a professional attitude and appearance.
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
For further information, directly contact at 9801898001.