- Identifying and Making Doctor list as per assigned Area by company.
- Visiting specified number of doctors according to a monthly pre-planned tour plan. Promoting right product to right doctor and giving planned input to the right customers.
- Generating new customers as well as developing long-term relationships with existing ones.
- Meeting retail, chemists to ensure that the products are easily available. Doing follow up of the prescription and taking POBs.
- Meeting the company appointed stockiest/wholesalers to ensure that sufficient stock is kept for distribution to retail, chemists.
- Timely submission of complete Daily Reports planned by the company.
- Achieving assigned targets of the company.
- Implementation of marketing and sales strategies planned by PMT/Marketing head sales head/ div. head.
- Monitoring competitors’ activity and competitors’ products and giving feedback to the company.
- Attending weekly, monthly or quarterly Sales Review Meetings to discuss target versus achievement, product promotion strategies, new launches, and future sales planning.
- Bachelor's degree in science.
- Freshres or 1-2 years of experience in related field.
- Commercial awareness.
- Presentation skills.
- Research skills.
- Organisational skills.
- The ability to negotiate and collaborate.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and basic computer skills.
- Dedicated and willing to work in odd hours.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048492 (Sumuda).