- Developing marketing strategies that will increase brand awareness and reliably bring in new clients to our dental practice, as well as overseeing the execution of said strategies
- Performing competitive analysis and market research to identify industry trends and best practices and apply them to our marketing initiatives
- Building a marketing team by hiring, training, and supporting new members
- Monitoring the performance of the marketing team and ensuring that all marketing deliverables are up to standard
- Determining the advertising budget and managing ad spend
- Creating quarterly and annual reports to showcase the success of the marketing initiatives, and identifying areas for improvement
- Intermediate completed or Bachelor running in a related field.
- Knowledge of specific terms related to dental health-care.
- Freshers are highly encouraged to apply.
- At least four years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Experience with marketing platforms like HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, InfusionSoft, and similar.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048495 (Sunita).
Fleur Himalayan Limited
A Reputed Brewery Company