Leading Automobile Company
Toyota - Global Automobile Brand is now-a-days customers’ No. 1 choice. With its service, sales and spare part strategy, Toyota has reached out to its customers beyond one nation geography.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Candidate must have have knowledge of Tally Software.
- Bachelors Degree in business, marketing, or related field. (Freeshers can apply)
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Bike with valid License must.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898006 (Usha).