- Oversee construction of the project to ensure that the desired Quality standards are met.
- Project management with the core team of design, technical support services and procurement and the construction management of the project in coordination with the Site Team.
- Ensuring that the work carried out by the contractors is to the Quality standards.
- Monitor the site construction activity with respect to the approved plan & budget.
- Co-ordinate with the team for timely delivery of the construction drawings at site.
- Oversee construction, evaluation and review of plans and criteria for a variety of activities; assess buildability of proposed plans.
- Check & certify bills raised by the contractors and co-ordinate with Quantity surveyor (QS)for payments
- Ensure proper documentation at site for all instructions given to the contractors, obtain daily progress reports from the contractors, etc
- Prepare Project Progress Reports: Daily and Weekly
- Ensure safety, security & proper hygiene and cleanliness at Site
- Monitoring the reporting system for labor, output and raw materials from the contractors.
- Co-ordination with the procurement department.
- Manage and store the raw material.
- Aim for an accident free construction site.
- Knowledge of Civil & RCC works
- Civil Engineer
- Knowledge of competition, current practices in Construction Industry
- Knowledge on Site Management
- Knowledge of Autocad
For further information, directly contact at 9801898001 (Ruby).