Learning & Development Manager
A Reputed Company
A reputed company
- Identify current and future training needs by following appropriate TNA approach/s.
- Make annual training plan and budget
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Evaluate training effectiveness
- Talent management and succession planning
- Graduate degree from a recognized Institution.
- Proven work experience as a Training Manager
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in usage of MS Office.
- Ability to communicate in English and Hindi.