Islington College is a modern and practical education based college dedicated to excellent academic performance and student experience. Established in 1996, the college has had nearly a couple of decades long experience in providing quality and industry-ready IT and Business.
- Provide excellent IT planning, our colleges network and strategic inputs into expansion, execution and control through IT at our group operations.
- IT audit related works.
- Establish an effective networking inside our colleges and connect them at our central server.
- Establish an effective policies WRT government compliance and in corporate level standard.
- Establish and implement ISO policies from departmental aspects.
- Plan, do, check and act strategies into the overall IT operations, it’s compliances issues.
- Provide the constructive feedback in order to strengthen the policies, Software, Network and ERP from departmental aspects.
- Prepare the various analytical reports for management purpose.
- Establish a good relation with your department, other cross function with other departments, and other key stakeholders.
- Perform and undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned and ordered by the management and senior authority.
- Any other assignment as per the requirement of the department and the instruction of senior authority and management.
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information.