- Preparing travel itineraries, obtain special rates from various hotels and transport, package costing, rate sheets and proposals. Also, designing and creating new tour packages as per the customer’s needs and then sending to agent overseas.
- Preparing tourist or visitor information, and creating promotional
- Involvement with suppliers and business partners to determine logistics for inbound tour groups.
- Obtaining visas for foreign customers by coordinating with overseas business partners and assisting with tour operations on a day-to-day basis.
- Handling operations-related inquiries and lend a hand to the sales team as needed as well as deciding how many vacations to sell each season and which resorts/hotels to use
- Visiting resorts/hotels to determine the quality and suitability of accommodations
- Coordinating with transport companies, airlines, hoteliers, tour guides, and resort representatives, also deciding on service levels, contracts, pricing and confirming the names of customers with airlines and hotels
- Promoting trips and holidays to customers through travel agents, websites, and brochures.
- Invoicing, combining travel, accommodation, and services such as sightseeing arrangements to create holiday packages.
- Providing quotes of travel related services to individual and agents abroad as well as follow up with them.
- Responding to customer inquiries by phone, email, and social media, as well as assisting them in booking their vacation package.