Human Resource Officer
Islington College is a modern and practical education based college dedicated to excellent academic performance and student experience. Established in 1996, the college has had nearly a couple of decades long experience in providing quality and industry-ready IT and Business.
- Coordinating with department head to determine staffing needs and obtaining approval and participating in recruitment efforts.
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications.
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
- Drafting accurate and effective job description.
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.).
- Processing payroll, Answering payroll questions, Facilitating resolutions and reconciling any payroll errors.
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management. direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.