- Develop appropriate strategies to position IDP as an employer of choice in the country
- Continue to evolve the Employer brand strategy in line with the organization strategy by managing social media platforms like LinkedIn for continuous engagement with the existing target audience and expanding the base for better talent access.
- Maintaining a detailed record of the employees including employee files
- Deploy tools & resources to ensure that we listen to our employees and enable managers to develop effective action plans to address feedback received
- Implement Reward & Recognition (R&R) programs for the region to build a culture of appreciation and celebration all through the year.
- Manage all employee relations matters including grievance handling, harassment complaints etc
Communicate and train supervisors and employees on performance
- Perform ongoing organization health checks through engagement surveys. Review and analyse employee survey data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Payroll management with Regional Px Ops team: ensure the timely & accurate payroll processing.
- Conduct exit interviews and attrition analysis
- Master’s or equivalent degree/ MBA in HR
- Must have at least 8 years’ experience in HR including hiring and Business Partnering
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize work and execute with excellence
- A strong, ethical manager who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898000 (Sangita).