- Reporting to management and assisting with administrative tasks.
- Answering phone calls and forwarding calls to respective departments.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings and events.
- Greeting and assisting visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Gandling enquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning and filing documents.
- Keeping track of office supplies and placing orders for replacements.`
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality and hotel administration to a related course.
- Atleast 1-2 years of front desk experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of computer software, such as word processors, spreadsheets and presentation tools.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898001 (Ruby).
A Leading Hospitality Group