India’s well-known food company Britannia is now permitted to produce its biscuits and bakery products in Nepal. Britannia Industries Limited has received permission to invest Rs 1.11 billion to set up a biscuit and bakery plant in Simara, Bara district, according to the Department of Industry (DoI). Britannia Nepal Pvt Ltd was registered at DoI as a 100% foreign direct investment entity. Khagendra Basnet, chief of Foreign Investment Section at DoI said that this is the largest investment commitment made to Nepal in recent years.
- Fits and assembles structural frameworks and housings from materials, such as angle iron, I-beams, and plate steel, using handtools and welding equipment and following blueprint specifications: Examines blueprints and materials list to obtain parts specifications.
- Lays out parts dimensions on worktable, using square, chalk line, and soapstone.
- Positions parts in jig and files, chisels, and grinds parts, as indicated, to fit them together.
- May heat parts with acetylene torch and bend them in vise, on anvil, or around stakes mounted in table.
- Tack-welds fitted parts together or directs FITTER HELPER to tack-weld parts.
- May heat parts with acetylene torch and dip parts in cyanide bath to harden.
- Periodically compares dimensions of assembly to blueprint specifications, using square, rule, and calipers.
- Qualification : Diploma in Mechanical;CTVT
- Experience Preferred : 3 years + in FMCG
- Job Location : BNPL factory, Birgunj - 21, Lipinibirta, Parsa, Nepal
To Apply :
Interested Candidates are encouraged to send their resume at email@example.com, or you can directly call us at 9801048477