SK Ventures is a leading real estate company in Nepal. We invest, acquire, develop, construct, manage, market and sell real estate properties across the country. The company has owned and sold over 340 properties all over Nepal since its establishment in 2014. Since inception we have acquired and sold over 500 Crore of real estate assets.
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
- Candidate must have Master's Degree with atleast 7 years experience as finance manager.
- Candidate must have two wheeler with valid license.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP, and other financial planning software.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898006 (Sirjana)
The Leading Multinational Consultancy
A Reputed Company
Everest De Cargo