- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
- Candidate must have Master's Degree with atleast 7 years experience as finance manager.
- Candidate must have two wheeler with valid license.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP, and other financial planning software.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898006 (Sirjana)
A Reputed Company
The Reputed Auditing Consultant
A Reputed Beverage Company
Bhagya Laxmi International
A Leading Trading Group
A Reputed Pharmaceutical Company
The Leading Trading Company