Digital Marketing Manager
WorldLink is the largest private sector Internet and data service provider in Nepal.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in digital promotional activities
- Planning digital marketing campaign, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining the social media pressure across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaign and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaign
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch point.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Closely liaison with various agencies and media houses.Collaborate with internal teams to create landing page and optimize user experience
- Master’s Degree in Management or any other relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in related field · Experience in ICT, device or consumer electronics will be of added advantage
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Cooperative with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audience and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website
- Demonstrate experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels · Solid knowledge of website analytical tools (e.g. DART, Atlas)
For further information, directly contact at 9801898006(Rekha).