Dealer In Charge
The Laxmi group of Industries made a humble start in the year 1985 in a small village in Haryana called Ellenabad.
- Ensure that the Dealers operate within the allowed credit facilities and ensure timely collection of dues, outstanding & claims settlement from the sub-dealers.
- Liaise with all outside dealership, Banks & other financial institutions.
- Ensure proper documentation and records maintenance regarding all aspects of sub dealer sales activities.
- Collect related data from various sources, assimilate analyze and employee for sales planning and generate necessary reports on all aspects like sales marketing trends, etc.
- Assist the sub dealer in formulating effective sales planning and sales activities and coordinate with marketing team to implement related sales activities and promotions.
- Prepare and present the periodic reports to the concerned authority on all of the activities performances.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned time to time.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree with 3-4 years of experience in similar position
- Evaluate market reaction for advertising programs merchandising policy and new product launches and provide feedback ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive condition.
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, directly contact at 9801048477 (Menuka).