- Overseeing the customer services teams.
- Training and managing Customer Service Assistants and Representatives.
- On-boarding and training new employees.
- Setting customer satisfaction targets and working with the team to meet targets consistently.
- Interacting with customers daily by answering their questions and directing them to the appropriate service for their needs.
- Creating customer loyalty programs to increase revenue and improve client retention.
- Establishing customer service policies and procedures.
- Staying updated on developments in the customer services field.
- Bachelor degree with 8 years of experience or Master's degree with 6 years of experience in related field.
- The ability to remain patient and calm during stressful situations.
- The ability to work well under severe pressure and to handle criticism well.
- Administration skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong report-writing and presentation skills, together with a familiarity with popular software packages such as Microsoft Office and applications such as Google Docs.
- Self-motivation to use their initiative and to innovate, when required.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898002 (Rupa).