Counselors ( for Australia & Canada)
A leading Education Consultancy having the years of experience and specialization in providing top-rated placements at AUSTRALIAN and CANADIAN UNIVERSITIES. It has been considered to be the premium consulting service provider in Nepal. Most students choose this consultancy not because of big advertisements but because of trust and the quality of services starting from the first day of their visit.
- Deliver the counselling program to the students, colleagues and immediate supervisor
- Report results of the program evaluation that demonstrates outcomes.
- Participate in decision making and in activities, which contribute to the effective operation within the department
- Demonstrates the leadership skill and motivate the team members when required
- Cooperate and collaborate with other professionals in enhancing the career and education of students.
- Interprets and explains college and university policies and procedures; participates in preparation of orientations and present academic information to students and parents during counselling sessions.
- Identify options for students to satisfy degree requirements; evaluate and make recommendations in the institution abroad for preferred program of study and assists students in completion of admission process
- Regular follow ups to ensure that the students process abroad for the company
- Achieve specified targets on time as agreed.
- Analyse progress; determine eligibility, necessity and resources to progress towards the target
- Identify the current and potential needs or problem areas, and refer to the problem, if any, to the immediate supervisor through proper channel.
- Check various forms for accuracy such as curriculum changes, visa policy changes, fee schedule changes and update the same in the information system.
- Regularly search options for students to satisfy specific degree requirements.
- Evaluate transfer transcripts from other academic institutions for equivalencies and application to degree program.
- Coordinate with the Academic department to ensure the status of the currently enrolled students in various programs for the further process of counselling.
- Should be proficient in English
- Must have completed bachelor’s degree
- Good Communication Skill
- Minimum one year of experience in the required field
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively