- Job Category:
- Counseling /Education/ Training
- No. of Vacancies:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Job Location:
- Offered Salary:
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelors degree in relevant field or relevant subject
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Prefered Age:
- 25 - 35 Years
- Vehicle Possesion:
- 2019-03-15 (Expired)
- Check various forms for accuracy such as curriculum changes, visa policy changes, fee schedule changes and update the same in the information system.
- Regularly search options for students to satisfy specific degree requirements.
- Evaluate transfer transcripts from other academic institutions for equivalencies and application to degree progr
- Deliver the counselling program to the students, colleagues and immediate supervisor
- Report results of the program evaluation that demonstrates outcomes.
- Participate in decision making and in activities, which contribute to the effective operation within the department
- Demonstrates the leadership skill and motivate the team members when required
- Cooperate and collaborate with other professionals in enhancing the career and education of students.
- Interprets and explains college and university policies and procedures; participates in preparation of orientations and present academic information to students and parents during counselling sessions.
- Identify options for students to satisfy degree requirements; evaluate and make recommendations in the institution abroad for preferred program of study and assists students in completion of admission process
- Regular follow ups to ensure that the students process abroad for the company
- Achieve specified targets on time as agreed.
- Analyse progress; determine eligibility, necessity and resources to progress towards the target
- Identify the current and potential needs or problem areas, and refer to the problem
- Coordinate with the Academic department to ensure the status of the currently enrolled students in various programs for the further process of counselling.
- Should be proficient in English
- Must have completed bachelor’s degree
- Good Communication Skill
- Minimum one year of experience in the required field
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
For further information, directly contact at 9801048492(Legeena).
Overseas Education and Career Consultants (OECC) Sr. Counselor
Alfabeta Institute Pvt. Ltd. Sr. Counselor
EF : Jamboree Education Nepal School Coordinator
EF : Jamboree Education Nepal It Support
Overseas Education and Career Consultants (OECC) Operation Manager
Landmark Education Branch Manager
Kangaroo Education Foundation Front Desk Officer
AE Global Counselors
EF : Jamboree Education Nepal Digital Marketing officer
Alfabeta Institute Pvt. Ltd. Counselors
Landmark Education Counselors