- Assessing patients through detailed conversations, interviews, and observations to determine the appropriate testing or examination.
- Diagnosing the patient’s mental and emotional disorders.
- Creating effective treatment plans that include counseling, medication, or other services.
- Working with your patient and developing goals.
- Discussing the treatment plan with your patient on a regular basis to identify faults or room for improvement.
- Educating patients about appropriate coping mechanisms to help them through tough situations.
- Recording the patient’s progress and changing their treatment plan when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, or counseling.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a professional counselor.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude to empathize with clients and help them open up.
- Good time management skills.
- Proven experience in developing effective treatment plans.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048463 (Pabitra).