- The College Principal must create a culture of constant improvement through inspirational leadership, committed to the highest achievement for all areas of the College’s work in order to provide an outstanding education for all students.
- Ensure a high quality service is provided to meet the educational and support needs of students. Encourage healthy and productive student engagement
- Stimulate academic attainment and create a culture whereby students can develop each others skills; Encourage participation and involvement from all students
- Manage the day-to-day operational running of the College
- Provide effective strategic leadership
- Ensure the College operates on a sound financial basis
- Have in place appropriate systems, regulations and processes to ensure the College meets the essential requirements of relevant inspection and regulatory bodies
- Manage College staff effectively
- Manage the College funds in accordance with delegated authority within the financial regulations, including authorisation of payments
- Work closely with other professional services like Facilities, HR, Finance, faculty, Admin etc. to ensure good institutional governance of the collegiate structure
- Master's Degree in education administration or similar field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in teaching and in academic administration.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Effective communication skills essential in English and Nepali.
- Must have leadership qualities. Team-spirited.
- Passion for continuous learning and excellence.
- Positive attitude with high moral values.
- Commitment to education.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898001 (Ruby).