- Work with Ph.D. chemists and manufacturing on route selection, and creatively solve issues arising during the route development.
- Develop safe manufacturer processes, taking into consideration Health, Environmental, Regulatory and Safety aspects.
- Work on the bench to develop robust manufacturing processes.
- Work with Production and sourcing to deliver on the cost and time requirements of the project.
- Identify process improvement opportunities on existing processes and help implement solutions
- Support process development through commercialization.
- Work as an active team member assisting the implementation of new processes within manufacturing.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in relevant field.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work on the lab bench and the production floor.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, self-starter.
- Knowledge of Design of Experiments.
- Skilled in problem solving and diagnostic troubleshooting.
For further information, directly contact at 9820753898 (Chandani).