- Create an effective and efficient retail operations system with a well functioning support, including product logistics and inventory control.
- Plan and make new strategies for improving the sales.
- Guide the team to plan and execute new and effective incentive plans for the stores.
- Planning layouts, depending on new lines and seasons to make sure that the stock is well presented and displayed.
- Ensure effective merchandising and maintaining optimum stock levels for the stores.
- Guide the team to manage and training the sales team towards achieving the desired business volume.
- Make business plan and plan targets for all existing and upcoming stores.
- Creating, communicating and implementing the organization's vision, mission and overall business strategy. Analysis of Financial Performance and Related Business Parameters, Forecasts & Budgets Reviews.
- Guide the Retail Manager to conceptualizing new and exciting incentive policies.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business management or a related field.
- Candidate must have 5-7 years of experience in releted field.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
- Ability to strategize and plan ahead.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- For further information, directly contact at 9820753898 (Chandani).
Fleur Himalayan Limited
A Reputed Brewery Company