Business Development Officer
A leading Education Consultancy having the years of experience and specialization in providing top-rated placements at AUSTRALIAN and CANADIAN UNIVERSITIES. It has been considered to be the premium consulting service provider in Nepal. Most students choose this consultancy not because of big advertisements but because of trust and the quality of services starting from the first day of their visit.
- ability to maintain complete and accurate records and statistics and to develop meaningful reports from that information.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as necessitated by work assignments.
- Ability to exercise considerable tact and courtesy in frequent contact with the public.
- Ability to make oral presentations before large/small groups of people.
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business.
- Work with local community members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise.
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of public relations and communications programs
- Prompt response to incidents and other events as necessar.
- Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates about important issue for the business.
For further information, directly contact at 9801048492(Legeena).