Business Development Officer
We exist with a proven track record. We have rightfully gained unconditional trust & credibility from our stakeholders - be it our students or our associated institutions or our Invaluable partners - because of our continuous and focused mission to provide authentic and reliable information
- Develop new business – Perform market research, identify new opportunities and establish strategies for pursuing new ideas
- Conduct market research and analysis to create marketing initiatives for promoting company’s products/service
- Pro-actively assess, clarify, and validate the customer's sales requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors/stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Self-Motivated and results driven
- Ability to work within a team structure or independently
- Coordinate appointments, meetings and calls between customers and senior management for business expansions and new opportunities
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Other tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Master’s completed
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience working with a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with IT knowledge as well
- Strong quantitative background – data-analysis experience, MS Excel knowledge and presentation skills
For further information, directly contact at 9801048492(Arati).