Business Development Manager for Counselling Department
Kangaroo Education Foundation
Kangaroo Education Foundation (KEF), one of the best educational institutes in Kathmandu, Nepal, properly guides for your education and migration solution in various countries. KEF started its operation in 2001 and was later renovated as Kangaroo Education Foundation.
- Coordinate with all the Branches(Regional Offices- R/O) and Sub-agents(Business Associates - B/A) to generate the business as per the target set by the company.
- Train the counsellors and other staffs of the Regional Offices(R/O) and Business Associates(B/A).
- Impose the use of CRM(software) in Regional Offices(R/O) and give training as and when needed.
- Do seminars in all offices as per the schedule approved by the company management.
- Plan for the advertisement/promotions/fair participations etc. for each Regional Office.
- Co-ordinate with each Department Head to make the application works of R/O and B/A smooth and hassle free.
- Maintain the contracts with all the Regional Offices, Franchise Units and B/A when and where necessary.
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills .
- Pleasant personality with excellent public speaking skills.
- Ability to use various Computer Applications.
- Fluency in English ( Written & Spoken).