- Marketing and Brand strategy, including the setting of marketing and branding guides for short as well as long term.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Competitor and customer insights analysis.
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales.
- Good teamwork skills and Leading staff.
- 3 years experience in Automotive/Industrial lubricants.
- Must have Bachelor's Degree / Bachelor's running in related field.
- Looking after marketing section for kathmandu valley.
- Working as the mediator section for kathmandu valley.
- Work as face of company and deal with politicians,press and media.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Proficient in Windows Office, Microsoft Office, Mac OSX, Powerpoin
- Graduate degree from a recognized Institution.
For further information, directly contact at 9801898006 (Sirjana).