- Setting up and maintaining a demonstration area, such as a table, stand, or booth at various events.
- Keeping the demonstration area tidy and well stocked with products, samples, and/or literature.
- Demonstrating the features of a product or service to potential customers.
- Employing interactive materials such as videos, charts, or slideshows to share information about a product or service, when necessary.
- Answering any questions potential customers might have about a product or service.
- Recording transactions and stock levels.
- Processing customers’ payments.
- Generating reports that outline customers’ interest levels, questions asked, number of products/samples/literature sold and/or distributed at various events.
- Staying up to date with product or service features.
- Intermediate completed or Bachelor running in related field.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- Freshers are highly encouraged to apply.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Must have learning attitude
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of successful promotions.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Professional appearance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
For further information, directly contact at 9801048456 (Srijana).