- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Reading technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Performing general electrical maintenance.
- Inspecting transformers, circuit breakers, and other electrical components.
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repairing and replacing equipment, electrical wiring, and fixtures.
- Following National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Performing circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Maintaining good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems as well as various testing equipment.
- Diploma in electrical/electronics engineering.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Good knowledge of MS word, excel & PowerPoint.
- Must have two-wheeler and a valid driving license.
- Atelast 1 year of experience working as an electrician.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints, maintenance, and repair knowledge.
- Experience in the renewable energy field.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048458 (Suman).