- Counsel Students and provide them specific information regarding abroad studies
- Giving full information regarding their interested course and destination
- Handle all the queries from universities
- Assist student with their GTE and SOP
- Providing Assistance with their Financial Documentation
- Prepare Students with their Interviews
- Helping students with visa documentation
- Visa filling
- Provide students with pre-departure checklist after visa has been granted
- Report to Management with day to day report and on monthly basis
- Developing Policy and Procedures for working
- Fulfill other duties as assigned
- Student Advisor
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, or counseling.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as a professional counselor.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude to empathize with clients and help them open up.
- Good time management skills.
- Proven experience in developing effective treatment plans.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898000 (Sangita).