Assistant IELTS Operations Executive
A Leading Multinational Company
Since 1969, we are helping international students to study in English speaking countries. An IDP student gains entry into a quality course every 15 minutes
- Ensure all test candidates receive exemplary customer experience at every contact point before, during and after sitting the IELTS test
- Support the Test Centre team in providing clear, comprehensive advice to general inquiries, forwarding complex inquiries to the right person for a response
- Train and coach team members on dealing with difficult and/or complicated customers, compliance and risk awareness and follow-up with customers
- Monitor customer satisfaction
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, operations management, or other related fields
- 2 years + experience in Operations preferably in sales & marketing or equivalent industry. Experience in educational consultancy sector is an advantage.
- High integrity
- Should have strong proven existing Operational skills across key parameters listed above.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively – written & oral
- A strong, ethical individual who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
- Respects workforce diversity
- High energy
- Willing to undertake reasonable travel within Nepal to attend business meetings for IELTS as required.
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
For further information, directly contact at 9801898000