Edify Educational Consultancy
In fact, we believe that exploring international options for study and embarking successfully to accomplish their desired goals is in itself a wonderful and an enhancing journey that can never be expressed in words.
- Interprets and explains college and university policies and procedures; participates in preparation of orientations and present academic information to students and parents during counselling sessions.Deliver the counselling program to the students.
- Report results of the program evaluation that demonstrates outcomes.
- Demonstrates the leadership skill and motivate the team members when required.
- Cooperate and collaborate with other professionals in enhancing the career and education of students.
- Identify options for students to satisfy degree requirements; evaluate and make recommendations in the institution abroad for preferred program of study and assists students in completion of admission process.
- Regular follow ups to ensure that the students process abroad for the company.
- Analyse progress; determine eligibility, necessity and resources to progress towards the target.
- Identify the current and potential needs or problem areas, and refer to the problem, if any, to the immediate supervisor through proper channel.
- Check various forms for accuracy such as curriculum changes, visa policy changes, fee schedule changes and update the same in the information system.
- Regularly search options for students to satisfy specific degree requirements.
- Coordinate with the Academic department to ensure the status of the currently enrolled students in various programs for the further process of counselling.
- Achieve specified targets on time as agreed.
- Should be proficient in English
- Must have completed bachelor’s degree
- Good Communication Skill
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Freshers are highly encouraged