Islington College is a modern and practical education based college dedicated to excellent academic performance and student experience. Established in 1996, the college has had nearly a couple of decades long experience in providing quality and industry-ready IT and Business.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Liaising with various government bodies and financial institutions to ensure compliance with existing financial policies.
- Comply with local financial legal requirements and advise management on needed actions.
- Recommend financial actions and suggestions by analyzing accounting options.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Ensure all financial reports and records are accurate and reliable.
- Prepare Letter of Credit & Telegraphic Transfer.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of accounting or other closely related subject.
- 3-4 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of latest federal policies and procedures governing financial requirements and regulations related to tax.
- Experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical errors.
- Ability to work on deadlines, under pressure and multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898002.