- Assisting with financial and management accounts preparation for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Assisting with managing client expectations and deadlines.
- Assisting with the preparation of personal and business tax returns.
- Carrying out bookkeeping activities including journal postings and ledger reconciliations.
- Processing client records accurately using Xero, QuickBooks and other accountancy software.
- Preparation of VAT returns and management accounts.
- Assisting with general administrative duties including meeting and greeting clients, filing, answering the telephone and supporting the team to meet deadlines as required.
- Should have knowledge on finance or Accounting.
- At least Bachelor Running or Completed.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048492(Sumuda).