- Receive, distribute and maintain adequate quantities of stocks at all times.
- Maintain optimal stock levels.
- Inform the purchase department well in advance about the items that reach the re- order level to order from supplies.
- Review physical inventories periodically.
- Maintain stock and consumption records.
- Check incoming materials for quality, and quantity against invoices, purchase orders and packing slips or other documents.
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Good knowledge of MS word, excel & PowerPoint.
- Must have Two wheeler and a valid Driving license.
- Intermediate or Bachelor Running can apply.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to teach and supervise.
- Basic knowledge in computer.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048456(Srijana).