VISA Support officer- Australia
Search Education facilitates international students to search right courses offered by global education providers while constantly adding more education providers.
- Managing the end-to-end Admissions Process for Canada and Australia, making it faster and more efficient.
- Assess applications for temporary entry to Australia in accordance with Australian immigration law and policy. He will be responsible for all Genuine Temporary Entrant documentation preparation and assessing the financial as well as Academic documents of the student for GTE. This will give our Sales Team more confidence when counselling students for Australia and allow us to generate Offer Letters, COEs, and fee receipt more quickly than before.
- Effectively manage own and team’s caseloads under time pressures and within resource constraints
- Maintaining accurate files, electronic and other records
- Stay updated with all the new updates regarding the financial aid and visa
- Filling all the required VISA forms for Canada & Australia and organising all the required documents for VISA and filling the VISA under the supervision of the destination head.
- Co-ordinate with concerned counsellor for any pendency’s in terms of documents.
WITHIN SEARCH EDUCATION
- Co-ordinate with Destination Head/ Counsellor for any update or doubt about any VISA application or assessment.
- Forward emails from providers to counsellors keeping Destination Head/Counsellor in the loop.
- Reach out to providers via email for any confusion regarding applications.
- GTE assessment & counselling.
- Co-ordinating with the student to arrange GIC certificate, medical certificate, OSHC and other relevant documents required for VISA process.
- Email the provider with all the update with clear description and attachments.
- Update provider with their preferred method (portal or email)
- Follow up with emails in case of delays of response from providers keeping destination head in loop.
- Always be formal, friendly and clear while communicating.
- Keep the providers’ representative on the loop for any urgent applications.
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, directly contact at 9801898000 (Sangita).