- Greet customers and assist them in finding the parts they are looking for, including answering questions, educating on product usage and providing advice for maintenance and installation
- Assist with inventory management and verify that all parts are correctly stocked and displayed for optimal visibility and accessibility
- Intervene in situations where a customer is dissatisfied, and come up with creative solutions to maintain business when dealing with backorders, damaged parts or stock-outs
- Organize merchandise and participate in modifying displays to reflect current inventory, sales and promotions
- Calculate sales totals, taking into account such factors as discounts, store credit, promotions and flash sales
- Label different parts based on their function and price using predetermined methods for organization and documentation
- Bachelors running/ completed.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Good knowledge of MS word, excel & PowerPoint.
- Must have two-wheeler and a valid driving license.
- Able to quickly learn about a variety of parts
- Personable, friendly and willing to listen
- Three to five years of experience in customer service
- Familiarity with stocking and organizing inventory
- For further information please call at 9801086120 (Madhukar)
Continental Trading Enterprises
A Leading Automobile Company