The Golyan Group is a leading private sector enterprise headquartered in Nepal. Founded by Sohan L. Golyan, the group’s business interests span across diverse industries with an annual revenue of $200 million.
- coordinating and supervising construction workers
- selecting tools and materials
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
- finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- assessing and minimising risk
- writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Decision-making ability.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Teamworking skills.
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations.
For further information, directly contact at 9801898000(Sangita).