The Golyan Group is a leading private sector enterprise headquartered in Nepal. Founded by Sohan L. Golyan, the group’s business interests span across diverse industries with an annual revenue of $200 million.
- Manage, mentor and lead sales team members
- Develop monthly, quarterly annual sales plan for the sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goal and reporting results as necessary.
- Exposure on Business development and Network development for primary and secondary sales.
- Industry analysis ,Market share and Trend analysis
- Willing to travel for Marketing .
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
For further information, directly contact at 9801898000 (Sangita).