- Meet monthly & annual targets of sales, visits, & inquires.
- Handle sales team and effective mobilization.
- Training of sales team on regular basis.
- Report MAW management & principle company on timely/ as & when required.
- Handle each and every inquiry till job completion & receipt of payment.
- Should be highly target oriented & believe in performance based culture.
- Should be able to work in odd hours also/ flexible timing.
- Should be flexible in aggresive travelling.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- Candidate must have Bachelor's or Master's degree in related field.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in related field.
- Must have independently selected / managed/ worked at national/senior level in similar Industry.
- Highly Ethical, dedicated, hardworking, driven to achieved and exceed specific goal.
- Adapts to change demonstrates energy, passion, enthusiasm and has positive attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
For further information, directly contact us at 9801898000 (Sangita)
A leading Manufacturing Company
A Leading FMCG Company
Narayani Auto Business Pvt ltd
A Reputed Electric Vehicle Company
Jawalakhel Group of Industries
Kalash Soap Industries Pvt Ltd