A Leading Automobile Company
It is one of the largest private industrial and trading conglomerates in Nepal, the company has been involved in a wide spectrum of industrial operations, manufacturing and trading products, ranging from industrial goods to consumer durables and non-durables. Good quality products and services, high production capacity, prompt delivery and warm interaction with the consumers have further enhanced the reputation that the group carries. This combined with an excellent marketing network has enabled us to cover a wide market.
- Ensure all budgeted items are not exceeded .
- Monitors Recovery Agents to ensure accounts assigned to them are fully recovered
- Follow up on major debtors accounts assigned to ensure recoveries through calls, demand notices or any other appropriate means.
- Initiate demand and reminding letters to all defaulting customers and review all credit files for proper documentation and monitoring
- Good Knowledge of MS World , Excel and Power point and ERP system .
- Good Communication Skills .
- Must have own bike and driving license .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, directly contact at 9801048456(Srijana).